Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 07:25:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 08 &#45; NOVEMBER 14

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e711de31dec246e52787484fdfe0817544309f932ab3086d81ffd96fa26508113671224356a6ba96af7641ec74b726e80cdc66ffad48d74b20 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e711de31dec246e52787484fdfe0817544309f932ab3086d81ffd96fa26508113671224356a6ba96af7641ec74b726e80cdc66ffad48d74b20 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e73a8751a9ff98278f6e1b110ac75ab688871e923951dcc827d9fc53892fe7a5985509502de6658f53e344e713e6c661a6418ac88c94392822 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 24 31 Nov 07 14

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e73a8751a9ff98278f6e1b110ac75ab688871e923951dcc827d9fc53892fe7a5985509502de6658f53e344e713e6c661a6418ac88c94392822 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 24 31 Nov 07 14

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e73a8751a9ff98278f6e1b110ac75ab688871e923951dcc827d9fc53892fe7a5985509502de6658f53e344e713e6c661a6418ac88c94392822 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 24 31 Nov 07 14

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cbdc0bfbb46e2e69955fae072fa4da25cc3c4cd0504e71390e447ac3d74218790464565f5a363112888814305bb0937c47818010bd9ee13ece 
How to Masterfully Recap and Follow Up On a Meeting 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cbdc0bfbb46e2e69955fae072fa4da25cc3c4cd0504e71390e447ac3d74218790464565f5a363112888814305bb0937c47818010bd9ee13ece 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cb121d5a525162a9adb8c590c03124e6573e26f6c9944f177daecd58eea21f9838e37d38eb3855522dc4ecca103cc3478db9a97ec193263b4f 
How to Start an Email Empathetically During Difficult Times 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cb121d5a525162a9adb8c590c03124e6573e26f6c9944f177daecd58eea21f9838e37d38eb3855522dc4ecca103cc3478db9a97ec193263b4f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cb1f844dc37f2728957684cc40647b782d5cb4ca2c279d4b06d68a6e9b51ca8b9f0c4e5547f79b5fc1488246bc524386916045f6e591ab5c08 
Here’s How to Make Your Small Business Stand Out 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cb1f844dc37f2728957684cc40647b782d5cb4ca2c279d4b06d68a6e9b51ca8b9f0c4e5547f79b5fc1488246bc524386916045f6e591ab5c08 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e784b5abbc3996f60ae4108d12c37c7ceaccc5237a0bbe38058ba19939bd396beef3d9581ff99a9215bb073cd7b8be42fb821340dc548f6c65 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e784b5abbc3996f60ae4108d12c37c7ceaccc5237a0bbe38058ba19939bd396beef3d9581ff99a9215bb073cd7b8be42fb821340dc548f6c65 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e784b5abbc3996f60ae4108d12c37c7ceaccc5237a0bbe38058ba19939bd396beef3d9581ff99a9215bb073cd7b8be42fb821340dc548f6c65 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e784b5abbc3996f60ae4108d12c37c7ceaccc5237a0bbe38058ba19939bd396beef3d9581ff99a9215bb073cd7b8be42fb821340dc548f6c65 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e76237349247facabfa01ee857c21c19ff9016e6e98c372c065dd4e2c7c4f84310a8992153ae23aae31abf67b8fa3706b83c4df490958bc00a 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e74cf0701a6c2a5f44aacfa6df07a69e2aa685f2596f7b87819a81cb9844d3367cde2345137f8fe0ec958d4d7ba2b2d6ec92a844e46f72c455 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e77cfc842c3e714b019a8f99f11f9b06d06151c527f173c92d4fef0b168c76702e5e92fd28c36b8304e5db4ac4722c3970d19683161969404d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e7101b7c7ca6e54a38583d0784ba5561cfd66be74a300076ebc6baa175055404b6a08b7aa0e4c7edf0b6255b8d47634213 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e75f5fa6bf7ad0c37633be2390816929e4c4fc84f85c335b95e4adcd2479467334231b12d4a7f514faed48fcd3869eafa5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cbe9717a8b2b6ac9b28caef374ec537a94e2b628475cda1d9b5ef15fa9434cbb41f53bb0165a25af63a046084309698794 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cb2f70ca0b57ef1924cc459ceee033b71ec2eddb72b18083423079b703a002f24fa9a904cc8faa2afe7b367de941b7a47c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4331aeea563d21e77cfc842c3e714b019a8f99f11f9b06d06151c527f173c92d4fef0b168c76702e5e92fd28c36b8304e5db4ac4722c3970d19683161969404d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cb240948a521604a30a7f1b94e93923c181ace541ff8bdb54ef4bc7a20c6bc6cf7acd587990ddcebf8a5f567252d98a8c51233d4fedba90065 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c7d14b7c0e5bf9421b6f0638a80dd9636ae03ec4200d8be1dbb5f91be3c53960ff0d82ac00437b83172745a8af0931b24b1ed97e045750ed6aa5be5f68705c84e1d0e51069f47b2e49b26444f19ab8c19f9582f624115e7d 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cbe6c5ecd7fa5b793db4388aa70ff0cdd95e2513871103a8b15ebc611d28f94fa94a2566cacf0ef9ed56376f033bf7c807cf186b4c6e0bde97 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ac737403d3864cbe6c5ecd7fa5b793db4388aa70ff0cdd95e2513871103a8b15ebc611d28f94fa94a2566cacf0ef9ed56376f033bf7c807cf186b4c6e0bde97 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104