Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 01:39:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mr4.volkswagen.de[194.114.62.78]
    refused to talk to me: 550 Your IP has no PTR Record

Subject: Accept: FW: Arabic speaker exchange for LiveChat agents
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 01:23:16 -0700 (MST)

Subject: FW: Arabic speaker exchange for LiveChat agents 
Organizer: [email-masked] 

Location: Microsoft Teams Meeting 
Time: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 12:30:00 PM - 1:00:00 PM GMT +04:00 Abu Dhabi, Muscat
 
Invitees: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked] 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yes, I will attend.