Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 06:53:48 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 25 &#45; OCTOBER 31

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a54baa2bb9509decec65c0d179d5d3809b03b64f5876263f760cafedbed9f345d258fda6b7196904d2a4bd8acb3b80070751fbfb726a24edf 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a54baa2bb9509decec65c0d179d5d3809b03b64f5876263f760cafedbed9f345d258fda6b7196904d2a4bd8acb3b80070751fbfb726a24edf 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a735cdca0562057033deba30d7002b16787378752d2dd2b2ce9546ffc8f6386f8d600b20a24671ec14cb693e30b4d015d2d61cdcdf378cbf0 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a735cdca0562057033deba30d7002b16787378752d2dd2b2ce9546ffc8f6386f8d600b20a24671ec14cb693e30b4d015d2d61cdcdf378cbf0 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a735cdca0562057033deba30d7002b16787378752d2dd2b2ce9546ffc8f6386f8d600b20a24671ec14cb693e30b4d015d2d61cdcdf378cbf0 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26ae7b525e2142ab112bface8ead4d97a69c3fd834f23a9faed76d297d92ee7ec73073b695e7c000f165515cbd50aa0fa0d 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a531c78bb3c845cf012deb0fc49586c26365c46b74cf9195f301f794de2dd1eaf0c2f802fb5d6a8b7f2956ce741b607bdc66722973a70e1c2 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a531c78bb3c845cf012deb0fc49586c26365c46b74cf9195f301f794de2dd1eaf0c2f802fb5d6a8b7f2956ce741b607bdc66722973a70e1c2 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bb90933ad1a20db508443150970e4ef9a069b07ce12071bedf89b9ab18ef49ed1f7223fcc3d2e7e3ce71f2a8c2eaf6cf9ddb12d9b1d45d3333 
Grammarly’s New Formatting Suggestions Make Your Text More Readable 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bb90933ad1a20db508443150970e4ef9a069b07ce12071bedf89b9ab18ef49ed1f7223fcc3d2e7e3ce71f2a8c2eaf6cf9ddb12d9b1d45d3333 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bbf1bb04d7085195a3c05c4ca3b507ff87db9e23e78b785e10b53f2d4afa70d96f975ecb5f75eba41c53b95bb9b064e8bcb1af277cb334d2a9 
Master These 30 Common Phrasal Verbs in English 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bbf1bb04d7085195a3c05c4ca3b507ff87db9e23e78b785e10b53f2d4afa70d96f975ecb5f75eba41c53b95bb9b064e8bcb1af277cb334d2a9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bb7ca60376acf58def6e2f306a53719f936b2f973a1655c898aa9e10fd544883344ef367f6229255c224e987841829aeeb3b35fa95d74a8dae 
Supporting Health, Safety, and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bb7ca60376acf58def6e2f306a53719f936b2f973a1655c898aa9e10fd544883344ef367f6229255c224e987841829aeeb3b35fa95d74a8dae 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26adda2f77947d275d4f81c3049aecd793dd2481820ca12421851764dfe1aec3420f71b3056adb7c1e5a69a12e357c9c25801239d5008fc7cdf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26adda2f77947d275d4f81c3049aecd793dd2481820ca12421851764dfe1aec3420f71b3056adb7c1e5a69a12e357c9c25801239d5008fc7cdf 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26adda2f77947d275d4f81c3049aecd793dd2481820ca12421851764dfe1aec3420f71b3056adb7c1e5a69a12e357c9c25801239d5008fc7cdf 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26adda2f77947d275d4f81c3049aecd793dd2481820ca12421851764dfe1aec3420f71b3056adb7c1e5a69a12e357c9c25801239d5008fc7cdf 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26aa256049ac8a8bc20e6405d0ee9683a00760f32ccaf993d7147a7014e862b56322f9755fcf831ab9a05407406a8952e0838063e068cc1d2dc 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26aa7e805c8fb1252d37d7d552f9e788b0007ae96f80c3ecbd345b87da5b1731cbe896fecff2fa7d18fb0188804213e4775b74bd6c8bf8363d1 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26add166fed77efd04bed41391841b4884cfd37b2b3133f1a1f6191f4efc5ed66cdef2c4824477c9df4c923b61f5e0ca8fee91ac3485be9214b 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a371f258cf92150b6d7c3622c9d80ba44f0aa6c34225de2593963935c1ec775894ebd807b85fc0056df67946a77305b30 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a6768e48e8f9343d2a4c0fe1123a8e94b37538e12533bf20f5c7162ecf9de86e1405d64d1a6d7a1b6cc795d8e08ef91a0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26ac120a2ac8c97d40822e8e7fd5e85c171311a77cc8fbdcfa54a34548b998ddbb35cbbbac4c10a027adddb802a9b91ca01 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26ad1696d354a9aa5a3c12402477b1e098fb9a581772dd6e7ac66d5be3511daedabce6966d9e939d5cbd6273f55c9445982 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26add166fed77efd04bed41391841b4884cfd37b2b3133f1a1f6191f4efc5ed66cdef2c4824477c9df4c923b61f5e0ca8fee91ac3485be9214b 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a08e9e5b627e3955734a5752005d0186abe432377108219b8184789fb500df4c19a9273e12a8f7e62bd5eb7adb56555d5672e4be594311492 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=96474a9ae498abb3bcde1ba726545069af3b36c90114013a41ee407ceec8a4f2cc3165003ebcd1d9f146d7ca55e0f224e28f92f1bf2a8ff39f47a8011ca51dc903a4bcf313fd1f5ffe91f613a2336d0bf1ae31582b11dd90 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a34a807fd94f889857cee609c00105277cba47c70197417efcd0d4a7662b501b2277d20d03697cf609318e5122ae6730cc5d8b361edceaaf1 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a34a807fd94f889857cee609c00105277cba47c70197417efcd0d4a7662b501b2277d20d03697cf609318e5122ae6730cc5d8b361edceaaf1 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104