Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 06:42:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 01 &#45; NOVEMBER 07

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c7bfe219269c339d104838d9b09b7a78541829e2fc9b5edae46dfaf20d884fc4f9d2850e61b5aadb97e50ac1afc76852ae5c566a22dcd5db 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c7bfe219269c339d104838d9b09b7a78541829e2fc9b5edae46dfaf20d884fc4f9d2850e61b5aadb97e50ac1afc76852ae5c566a22dcd5db 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff53914a2b5672b8d852b9a9564258118450e23fc18a91b720caac02a58b083a1510bea064f4766c40e5f4816cb2da08fb201bf1ce6f2a7e35c75 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff53914a2b5672b8d852b9a9564258118450e23fc18a91b720caac02a58b083a1510bea064f4766c40e5f4816cb2da08fb201bf1ce6f2a7e35c75 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff53914a2b5672b8d852b9a9564258118450e23fc18a91b720caac02a58b083a1510bea064f4766c40e5f4816cb2da08fb201bf1ce6f2a7e35c75 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379f85e99f7bfcbe0adcf49951b8164a28b4a631bf15ef80c7e1fd7f99e35261032fb7abdaa9678ded37a6acfea98b613a4e30c468fe05537b2c 
5 Tips to Make Remote Interviewing a Breeze 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379f85e99f7bfcbe0adcf49951b8164a28b4a631bf15ef80c7e1fd7f99e35261032fb7abdaa9678ded37a6acfea98b613a4e30c468fe05537b2c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379f9edfc495718f0eb505db932ab49b6dab6bfbdab45a8e43c9666facd707a9236eaba30f71f0dfa0c5c34d1b1017f2ff2ba5cb508a4ccee41b 
10 Ways to Improve Your English Vocabulary 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379f9edfc495718f0eb505db932ab49b6dab6bfbdab45a8e43c9666facd707a9236eaba30f71f0dfa0c5c34d1b1017f2ff2ba5cb508a4ccee41b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379fe065d07c29a406c6a84e39bfeb02eef43a29d7dce01e40f4be1be9b2a88d669070473a879d89ac70ee1d87b899771f89527377538a1c26e5 
How to Determine if a Meeting Is Really Necessary 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379fe065d07c29a406c6a84e39bfeb02eef43a29d7dce01e40f4be1be9b2a88d669070473a879d89ac70ee1d87b899771f89527377538a1c26e5 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c102f2229e5d2ffec20a126dec8508bb7c629822cdf565294a1976545ca5f2e123332e1ee91e9ae4790411490e4be32e9edda2a028b5d60e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c102f2229e5d2ffec20a126dec8508bb7c629822cdf565294a1976545ca5f2e123332e1ee91e9ae4790411490e4be32e9edda2a028b5d60e 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c102f2229e5d2ffec20a126dec8508bb7c629822cdf565294a1976545ca5f2e123332e1ee91e9ae4790411490e4be32e9edda2a028b5d60e 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c102f2229e5d2ffec20a126dec8508bb7c629822cdf565294a1976545ca5f2e123332e1ee91e9ae4790411490e4be32e9edda2a028b5d60e 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539d005a039a1068d3b0bcaed9bc8235ff991bf444a6cdc2a19dfbe410770857f87b96352adea5fdd01d561fd8fbb624576df6fcb4021cb8c82 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff5399b42f4441a926e3c53e1c17fa5b8febab5627cbe9feda90fd7f89a786fd202264cc74a6380cb0a8e8d57d07e71801aafc93d6263c3a51254 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff5399792379f2bdbd7a44ac584f9ca8c69b8d34ab28fc946c9ad20f4519278b9e730c88cdafd61502055d746b67d0d7f22941f53ef4019f2c13d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff5392b95463222b29f6b95944237def04ee8d28ee0adf7a919018d6a9ac9613181a4251fe48bed8a9fc01fb017e30dce1ed4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539bd55bc8b999b39e3d561523c52fcbbef2374fd88677b54ea9d107e115b0f46eea41b4ec3bbdc300ae56fcfa0f6e80be7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539a2818e458d0e94ebad90f42ff378b963c395a5b645ed7deff438ebe14b71f9c4b91a20fd6e4a235534785ebd7b883a1b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539d7b66d8534e3f822639e70c92145b714eb341dddac2cb31423304365ad2c5a186138f526037421469e8029ce6d38dbf9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff5399792379f2bdbd7a44ac584f9ca8c69b8d34ab28fc946c9ad20f4519278b9e730c88cdafd61502055d746b67d0d7f22941f53ef4019f2c13d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539a7f56754d579ca4fc1d5b09d0adf450e24b773a27704e06a503a6ff487e0c842345239c995d4c28a113cac4bb6de7e98d9ea1881601739e9 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03a6c02e536b7bb95c501be1a5e9874f701fbc586dcc8a8c74aeba2ee025d66015b83c963e4e9595c9a39b1457ac1b8d83c82c6e3c7013ec85d49957326cb6ac812dece8620f015d5334aa5188aa5129c0da64863624bcba 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539e4b90901ac45ad89278e60bde55b648289e67224bd7ee7c3045f3de1ee7a5c0c5be09cfa800c804053a1e6b7de26f436591e8ad423945c51 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539e4b90901ac45ad89278e60bde55b648289e67224bd7ee7c3045f3de1ee7a5c0c5be09cfa800c804053a1e6b7de26f436591e8ad423945c51 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104