Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 08:13:44 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 18 &#45; OCTOBER 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb85427d6769efe723975bf5cc76ed57c521946ab990a78dbf2a8e1707c6440239508c3e876aae980fc96960d6d09d8e2523164f37d57e1e0a509 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb85427d6769efe723975bf5cc76ed57c521946ab990a78dbf2a8e1707c6440239508c3e876aae980fc96960d6d09d8e2523164f37d57e1e0a509 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb854e29b6f9a93d6d2a1e4010e9d5b71ef5a053e65723b4c205b3482486ff14fdeb16a0d48146b6bf4927010da945c085b668aa34036b7c3e6b7 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb854235899bf4d82d45ca3c46e6ed35b884dff2fdcf831120fac1573c4188ada009ea0051579d83e558d68844d26988fdfd48c2b931f1632f417 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb854235899bf4d82d45ca3c46e6ed35b884dff2fdcf831120fac1573c4188ada009ea0051579d83e558d68844d26988fdfd48c2b931f1632f417 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb854fa0841f5569a5d183f3094276253c16d0c73f96d5f4f6fd44e57db6597946a67d7695da5bc8f34bc016452e46db4183c 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb8543c714770b94a099b0ef49b070885a2725fc0856e186b44bb41836b88a7e1e3c9d1caf61c07610cebd72ada9bfa8823a5acb53a879554ad11 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5308ab7f4eebb8543c714770b94a099b0ef49b070885a2725fc0856e186b44bb41836b88a7e1e3c9d1caf61c07610cebd72ada9bfa8823a5acb53a879554ad11 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8eb1cc44dff7ecc58cd57bf779642818778212ceee911fd5d794e6be99417857c3448453a80f111897eacbc2a13c08029b1d718eb229eb096b 
Here Are the 6 Most Sought-After Job Candidate Skills Today 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8eb1cc44dff7ecc58cd57bf779642818778212ceee911fd5d794e6be99417857c3448453a80f111897eacbc2a13c08029b1d718eb229eb096b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8ecf6991db103d7a1a0828d890d65e008f2894f99cf48808ed380e85de785b4e57c0a813d19cb52a9e9f10ea0cc1ca7e6f00300060f0a5e9f5 
How Grammarly Premium Helps Multilingual English Speakers Write More Fluently 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8ecf6991db103d7a1a0828d890d65e008f2894f99cf48808ed380e85de785b4e57c0a813d19cb52a9e9f10ea0cc1ca7e6f00300060f0a5e9f5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8ea2ff3eeffbd5e699511850a67b908b0fba25668714717eab46860bfa0c8ff3f2b10a20849ad3d0b660a9853a499aa80ff671b0e4d56147e9 
Our Tone Suggestions Help You Tailor Your Tone to Your Reader 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7321a8f277d66e8ea2ff3eeffbd5e699511850a67b908b0fba25668714717eab46860bfa0c8ff3f2b10a20849ad3d0b660a9853a499aa80ff671b0e4d56147e9 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508907cd32ec107e56f90542614bbaecbf2cc35c456ab64c6be3c046081becdf07e400ca931c3ac19681e84501bb7467cebd9b4f9f02d134e23 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508907cd32ec107e56f90542614bbaecbf2cc35c456ab64c6be3c046081becdf07e400ca931c3ac19681e84501bb7467cebd9b4f9f02d134e23 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508907cd32ec107e56f90542614bbaecbf2cc35c456ab64c6be3c046081becdf07e400ca931c3ac19681e84501bb7467cebd9b4f9f02d134e23 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508907cd32ec107e56f90542614bbaecbf2cc35c456ab64c6be3c046081becdf07e400ca931c3ac19681e84501bb7467cebd9b4f9f02d134e23 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508bb748cdf55385599e78e37e804fb5ed09ccbd448261d0e8913f3955068fc3b497e0c79be1688e76cceab60ebe7f1efa815dbd82e58c2072e 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508b55d717b16e00bd719960945285f2a9510d7ced081aef86a2b4a59516b3c8d91e4783dccb3e77faa4dd2e4e4c4b5a7f616cd67c6c99b6c47 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d5089898f0308ea4ff25628aff73783d08e74c945196916aa8d1bc1053b8b78b9625f1aeb464e5b81810021d4079703005c920cfd0dfe3fdc840 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508dcc969725a9f64a1fd3aa56c4cd6bf9088fd39b7dd8be57b6ff246f633a7194f3127189592bb1a08743d93c365f8a713 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508b406a037ca0334957f52362632d374f223a3ebbbd22ee1b2ce1715465455f11e59b57ea3c3e21a2fbb04865cc12af860 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508dc7ebe2dd295b3dcc3a2ee4142d67d9b6c402abc0ced8cf3e744e32b9df3bad0cd9c54ba77dbcd2ca540ff201090d0d1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d5086f87b5b2d5152d3284c7e84dc726ccd4b6154aa3de79835316efe0e74025d610343ddfe583325f026a651a3215aa17cd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d5089898f0308ea4ff25628aff73783d08e74c945196916aa8d1bc1053b8b78b9625f1aeb464e5b81810021d4079703005c920cfd0dfe3fdc840 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508d3b4ee8982d9d4619933937a81662a3d5fa47e982f22f04814222e9f915f458e16c512491004c9f75fb29fe244c0752cf22c9a229ca988ea 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15dbf6e3fd889b2672cb3ca05ba16abf4f08bcf966b633337512371809f3273d00a6d348efaab0477d44d84e315fb60712afb2e27398da1448d2f90491baaf326b9dc0e246f9fc3a86242d715091f241d45f0b0f0465e2d2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508c08a2f851dc16d3998b5790a0ca7d0cbe2355da0f4425eae20d34f022a1f2b49fe10d719f692e52937b982e14e32002f65613366bb579733 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fe2e7d9a273d508c08a2f851dc16d3998b5790a0ca7d0cbe2355da0f4425eae20d34f022a1f2b49fe10d719f692e52937b982e14e32002f65613366bb579733 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104