Subject: Refund Approval - 1018825
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 20:15:17 +0530

Dear Team,

Problem Statement : Refund Not Processed
Order Date : Apr 10, 2020
Order ID: 9776957001
Return Tracking ID: 45905845086
RMA : 03243543
Concept: Babyshop
Total Price : AED 168.00

Issue Description : The customer is telling that she has returned the full
order including '157060876 - - Juniors Plain Sleeveless Bodysuit with Round
Neck' * 14 nos with the courier, but the return request was not raised for
this item.

Case History :The customer confirmed to us on May 29 regarding the return
for all the items. Many escalations have been sent to Conloc team but they
have not reverted back.

Customer's History : The customer has placed 3 completed orders with us and
the customer is with us since January 2017.

Assistance Required: We request you to provide us refund approval in order
to refund the customer manually and close the issue the soonest.

Regards,
Nikhil.