Subject: Refund Approval - 994384
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:05:07 +0530

Dear Team,

Problem Statement : Refund Not Processed
Order Date : Apr 16, 2020
Order ID: 9778225403
Return Tracking ID: 45905605373
RMA : 42998191
Concept: Splash
Total Price : AED 161.00

Issue Description : The items were collected and returned back to WH on May
06, 2020 (PFA) and the refund is pending since then.

Case History :The customer reached out to us on May 11 regarding the
refund. Many escalations have been sent to Conloc team but they have not
reverted back and Manual Refund Sheet has been updated as well.

Customer's History : The customer has placed 3 orders with us and the
customer is with us since August 2016.

Assistance Required: We request you to provide us refund approval in order
to refund the customer manually and close the issue the soonest.

Regards,
Nikhil.