Subject: Re: INCOMPLETE IBAN-CLOSURE CONFIRMATION
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 04:50:13 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Order : 6453216477 
IBAN : sa3610000026666830000109 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 18 June, 2020 15:04:38 
Subject: RE: INCOMPLETE IBAN-CLOSURE CONFIRMATION 

Hi Shakeeb , 

No need to send reminders , just check if any customer reply. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 9:59 PM 
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Mohd Zafar <[email-masked]>; Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: INCOMPLETE IBAN-CLOSURE CONFIRMATION 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Malik 

The details for this order [ callto:6453216477 | 6453216477 ] has already been shared with you in another ticket. 
Regarding the rest non of the customers has reverted back to us. 

Shall i send reminders to the customers ?? 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Malik Ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammed Athar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohd Zafar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Arjun Thapa" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Jessie Caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 16 June, 2020 22:49:07 
Subject: RE: INCOMPLETE IBAN-CLOSURE CONFIRMATION 

Hi Shakeeb, 

Any update for below orders ? 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 9:02 PM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mohammed Athar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Zafar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Arjun Thapa < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: INCOMPLETE IBAN-CLOSURE CONFIRMATION 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Malik, 

We have contacted the customers, will keep you posted. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Malik Ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Mohammed Athar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Mohd Zafar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Arjun Thapa" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 14 April, 2020 22:27:45 
Subject: RE: INCOMPLETE IBAN-CLOSURE CONFIRMATION 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Seeta Seeta ] , 

Please drop emails to customers to get bank account details. 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Mohammed Athar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 8:33 PM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mohd Zafar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Arjun Thapa < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: INCOMPLETE IBAN-CLOSURE CONFIRMATION 

Dear Malik, 

The following are the order numbers of incomplete IBAN, mail already sent to get the correct details but still nothing received. 

Request you to kindly confirm the below tickets to close as these cases are pending for a long time. 

	

Order Nr. 	

Amount 	

Remarks 	

Processed Date 

6463387286 	

172.04 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

30-Mar-20 

6456519026 	

49.5 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

30-Mar-20 

6468328080 	

314 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

30-Mar-20 

6464548674 	

148 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

30-Mar-20 

6465390094 	

183 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

12-Mar-20 

6452672028 	

118 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

9-Mar-20 

6464248015 	

112 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

8-Mar-20 

6463823255 	

60 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

27-Feb-20 

6464251462 	

507 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

27-Feb-20 

6453216477 	

33 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

23-Feb-20 

6463004932 	

1100 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

20-Feb-20 

6461978773 	

449 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

13-Feb-20 

6449053184 	

123.25 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

12-Feb-20 

6462568168 	

99 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

4-Feb-20 

6461315882 	

143 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

27-Jan-20 

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7C25948b58b90a42f17c8c08d8121ef85f%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637279271516229030&sdata=glW5eNCcM9DJx9sBi%2Ff7N4m8%2BJshePsVvXSN12Vtb2A%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com