Subject: Travel in comfort with Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:02:33 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 1 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964ed39773c6009cce9b534554c4f455180181893fc63f2646cc2d87328ab5d4e58b3f5ba6e7bb5cf695b55ecaf680c2acb 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d696443ef345134993803f84b22fcd367f039c4e1278c16796ae0472cbdc22978346290d26d373a7a2ee1e9fd7524371ad4c4 Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964ed39773c6009cce9b534554c4f455180181893fc63f2646cc2d87328ab5d4e58b3f5ba6e7bb5cf695b55ecaf680c2acb 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d69646792f46fc3255d8e2ec183d54f727e5c4a03ed5b27c2afdf398c94deb8bf9d1b97ae417b1163c36e6c29cc1600f93609 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d69649fdad94dd220ec478bc668451bbdaeed0d70e073feadc5c06e50a0d7ffb8de19200ab2cb92e1a4fb056a9921ccb0b117 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964b8c1fba85c720d3b34bc0317eca1a92494b441e8ad17531b89f4756400e0dd7a9dbf38c43be81de9acb83286f54dbb06 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964d176f641638caa5f08eedbb9700f899af6e17dd7b9700e3a4f8ec72efcb2fb5bff1d7c8489ffc436dfceec4dfea93767 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964c81197daf97b1e3c2221d1ef7f79524ec2a60b69434e7bdf45cb0b43aaa066721325cda1773fa7f829406ebbe704db9e 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d69646236acfb559c967e41bef545ad8835fa56a19b386bde725127fd7287fc8efeb322ad28bcd069e8f14b9adda88a5f5839 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d696491d3da2d341445c604fa9e318b47f4352948fca7d057479f8c5a04047821387ff992b4210b11de26275dd3d80641ae43 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d696462c588f2b70d9587557d6c02b33c0b185e737f760417593afdabb72c03ddbb8982abbce3c34c613887494c7206a5767a 
Uber.com