Subject: Launching Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 02:39:06 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 2 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd06f85f7cba30cd0d02d9a3f7f1d549e7d9a066286e703d0231d94481cb1fdd211e45f3ee2b38847233a20c54a6153555 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd9bdd00234614705d26a8b7fd462026f8f023c54b7c6a6ee5a13449ea5df754b47f61aae07a46ced2f95230f71a3e8dbd Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd06f85f7cba30cd0d02d9a3f7f1d549e7d9a066286e703d0231d94481cb1fdd211e45f3ee2b38847233a20c54a6153555 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd3d69bd9b000f78f172431ccb30232f867b2ebe1cab59795422f4603492b06578038977c16264d67f398a578019d8d123 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd77efaa53e3e4fdb67dc220989c1d2f2952910861884fd8a60a78247cbfd4fff829916bba0aa937210fa3fe1adc955fe3 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd4124ec9868539f02e719af9fcc6cbeb39781e31247ccaff30b6fe44440d9fd7f32d6a641ac1da5b072f419c10e3e6717 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd7eac0f1b2955cda0fd909c7e2d4e8a138fdf7ecae4de404fe63c608cf70ace815166e167bcfbdef3ea69950a7f6fd3b0 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd69af10a866578bb8ffcccc836567dce2b93b3c6910f9e344881613f2b0dc6c89bb25eb82e33912f6e6d77f59adb836d7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbdf929097698d784489b56aa5418ba789e15f59b6533947ad505abc423770e8c47e305fc12bddba7551273ceffaf0aecf9 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbded038123eebff8da21883265bfa2a656f703e5089c2f88380054532097415bbdd0fe0b67569109b1e5b8f0ef4dc2944b 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd7a8f5890482f2a3ceeb7e81c32f954f9cd1c90fa30a501e62bbda53634a53bd66d2c3f8b69615064ddf466d4958dbd29 
Uber.com