Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 10:42:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Re: KNET refund ticket for order number: 8374432133
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Harish thakor <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Asjad Hussain <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 10:42:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist regarding the following concern. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Asjad Hussain" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 24 May, 2020 20:55:20 
Subject: KNET refund ticket for order number: 8374432133 

Hi team, 

with reference to order number: 8374432133 
The order is cancelled but the refund is not processed. 
kindly check and do the needful. 

Regards. 
Asjad.