Subject: How much time do you spend on reimbursements?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:19:50 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Keep your pocket intact

Time is money
We&#39;ll help you save both

Avoid the most common worries associated with expensing — Reimbursement lags or spending hours looking for receipts and filing for claims! Expensing is a thing of the past.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac3ce6075f6d14c098bc29a9c1398b7933199790744e57a6fcb8b3bfcc739571ebb36ce29bb1ea9b0d159ef53d9367fc1b 
Book your business ride

Easy, automatic expensing 

With your new business profile, all your eligible work trips will be covered by Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd., so you’ll never have to manually expense an Uber trip again.

Business ride, personal rewards

Take your first ride on your new business profile, we’ll give you 50% off on your 3 Premier rides & orders with Uber Eats for personal use.

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac12466f802426d95fb2db3037844314eb8bc7176e49909b5a1befb70891965074919702b6cdb033237d5f41cf9366fbcb 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac242a46e4abae72172b0f138632b658ff976dd379ac6c1ffb732baae6c2fe2497837b6f03e739b37af9606e9800cf69ad 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac4b150b9b3ce2cd23f5cbf107f74f7dc34a5d78ad7f5bdcc916e0ba8ffc9ceb1c8275847e94a387e90d6c640f2bb4799a 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac62d72ae55332e9697ec49f63f667f6df2999c22c58d4977a9142442c00c002c8b35cd960df04bd5dc5ac579a3525e5a6 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac296515ed20717cb99d8e67d627b64adb1b8c47a9398948efea22f7679b92f9d09fb10db2b8dd4912ad5d4f47549730be 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac5f5840fcb40728aa1f458765b00779c84da516b2c0e3d940af90d3a7c2a8e2e38615ac5b38ad6b38a02b184bb8586b02 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5facd3237c67e1d64e0d790000d2b2acf26281691bab89ff1373967fa89cc7218d6827610e188a388b50034e315abb038a9d 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac1c0dc0262ab2118fefefb482dce271d54986f0108ddcd2a834d6753e49cdfaa848698b7e3d6c872f858ec5019b8050d8 
Uber.com