Subject: Shakeeb, you've been upgraded to ✨UberExecutive✨
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:17:00 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

You&#39;ve unlocked access to UberExecutive

Hey Shakeeb,

UberExecutive is a special view designed exclusively for business travellers like you. Your Executive comes with Zero cancellation fee, no peak pricing & priority support!

Be it an early start, meeting or late night at work, there’s a ride for every business need.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17afa1ce1d7662a98003a0ee7cdc1887db0116499b4a8e3ddfb9c3889011e968cd1ec080514c39dcff23628a0112a14c46f 
Try Executive

Key benefits of Uber Executive

 Price protection

Travelling during the busiest time of the day or not, get peak price protection on UberExecutive always.

 Zero cancellation fee

Sometimes plans change! Executive ensures you are charged 0 cancellation fee.

 Priority support

Problem with your ride? Get priority in-app support, 24x7.

Welcome rewards

Get access to exclusive promos, discounts and offers.

Get started by using code EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17ab7e733c5f50a7fc34f0792d3998e82d824e863f66f1593d39fadd1d05cc3c91a1ed55c28528ad5384b0cfd6ee3e8e794 
Apply promo

UberExecutive is only available in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune. Reach out to our support team at [email-masked] for any questions or assistance.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17aea04a75fefbd6899d4ebf00a86882ed92a1ce303707cf680713bf1ab54b10e6c758d48e58a4365893a6b222a5f34ec84 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a1c1014ee4eb438e13135f97157cac7961343f328502adbab0540f004ce194056dd0ce9b6b174e25404a4059e97e1ff9c 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17ac48254516b7630bd0cc17f084c5570aa6af243a739c8bd2fd2978ea4cc2e057c0f7f9fb27f98a70b3f0e34ce7190a6fd 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a85369c4f0c0e17f38c71f628edc8903e0851cc3ee674e55189683e85b7f122dcdb78185e65df5e03fd8c2553781179fc 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17abb9fbcef9b4815db905ac422dacf913257bf691b2a41bf0ab0280b15b0f8a03de8834532c4c1ff098f2df04f6b21a0dc 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a26448ddf5952a772a719a039de11c80c24514db0b7e0f41b11c27d52635b28e8be489e44a5156d36f1375d48ff37f08d 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17ac5b38e854a42c8859dc761740c7ef0164e83c4f5a46251486d49a1d64775655758e7bbc9e26d41882dbe0cc452b016f1 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a9334a59c108e36131ed2eb1e035171012c74f3c1e4605ec4fcf0b1fbbacf7d7ea288a8a74cdcde3771c7556ed3dbb723 
Uber.com