Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your order invoice is attached
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 06:11:54 +0000

Hi Shakeeb Arsalan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your order invoice is attached Dear Team,

We have install the product yesterday and found that the cradle we saw in
ibn battuta babyshop and the one we ordered online as guided by customers
care representative in the store are different, and we would like to
exchange the same , with the one we wanted and saw in the store

Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 11:36 AM
Subject: Your order invoice is attached
To: Abhimanyu Arora <[email-masked]>

Invoice for Order number 9752317340

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Hi Abhimanyu Arora,

Thank you for shopping with us. We hope you enjoy what you've bought.
Your order invoice is attached with this email.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/188770