Subject: Gift Wrapping Complain - Order No. 600817905_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 12:41:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above shipment complained about the wrapping done.
She requested for 21 items to be gift wrapped and received only 1 item gift
wrapped using a Christmas wrapper.

Please see the images below for your reference.

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> Please note that we have escalated a
refund for the same.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE