Subject: Missing Item - 600807101// awb: 70783218
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: DXB CS <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 16:27:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Anita,

As per the customer, she only received 2 items out of 3 and 1 box only. On
our record it shows, 2 boxes were given.

Below is the missing item

600807101 STM-7781
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=604881> Ecoiffier
- Abrick Les Maxi Animals Barrel - Blue
  Please check and do the needful.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE