Subject: Missing Items - 100153497_2// RDMC-RMDMR_FM50 & PRIY-PSN_DFM1289
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 13:04:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

As per KSA customer, the face masks he ordered was incomplete.

He only received 3 boxes of Disposable Face Mask Pack out of 5 boxes he
ordered.

PRIY-PSN_DFM1289
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1151692>
Disposable
Face Mask - Pack of 50

And only 1 box of the item below, he also ordered 5 boxes of it.

RDMC-RMDMR_FM50
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1147273>
Disposable
3-Ply Non-Woven Face Mask 50pcs

Please check and do the needful. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE