Subject: Order # 200279385_2 /Tam-KSA 832049002368/missing item
From: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]>, Turki Arnous <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Alarifi <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 17:08:58 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team

Kindly assist

The CM didnt receive the below item

200279385_2 HBP-3005
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=744097> ClevaMama
- ClevaFeed with Extra Teat - Silicone Self Feeder
SHIP TOloole190 loole190
هارون الرشيد
Riyadh
Saudi Arabia Map
SHIP AREA
SHIP PHONE966558181427

Regards
Taqwa