Subject: order# 100146020
From: Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 16:30:06 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Asad,
The customer of the subject order came to the office and asked about his
order. by checking DHL AWB# *1384877561 *it's RTO.
The customer requesting to deliver the shipments ASAP and change the
address to below address:

*Flat #6 - Buildin 6 - Albasateen St. - Albasateen Dist near fitness time,
Jeddah*

-- 
*Best regards,*
*Moataz Salah El-Din*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE