Subject: Missing parts-Anglebay - Happy Bear & Friends- SO 700240005_2
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 13:39:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

We have a customer who received her order for the subject order
under POMUMZ_DXB204259 however there were missing pieces.

As per the descriptions it  includes 5 detachable sensory toys.

Customer received it without the detachable tous, please see the
photo below.

Please advise if you can provide the missing princess.

Many Thanks in advance.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE