Subject: 1 Package Undelivered - Order No. 600885580_2 / AWB 1000006919564
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 13:34:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with above shipment called and informed that she only received
1 package.

Our record shows that we shipped 2 packages.

The below item is missing:

600885580_2 NCHL-MV191-C
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=658892>
Vitabiotics
- Pregnacare Conception 30 Tablets 1

Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE