Subject: RE: Customer following up for remaining amount from 600819700
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 12:24:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Pls mention in Zendesk

*From:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 12:11 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Customer following up for remaining amount from 600819700

Hi Sagar,

Please confirm how much was the received amount for the order as the
customer sid he paid 454.53 SAR and the order value 341.25 AED ,

Please confirm and refund only the difference as the customer want the item
and will reorder.

Thanks,

Amani

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 4:17 AM Mohammed Ali Naji Almahdi <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sagar,

A refund escalation was raised on ticket 1063584.

Please be advised there is an old refund escalation on ticket 932827, I am
not sure if any amount was returned for that request.

KInd Regards,

Mohammed

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 11:50 PM Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Pls put in refund request tracker pls.

Zendesk.

I can’t find Zendesk ticket for said order.

Finance -refund escalation

Thx

*From:* Mohammed Ali Naji Almahdi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 21, 2020 10:09 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Customer following up for remaining amount from 600819700

Dear Sagar,

I hope you are doing well.

The customer for this order followed up.

He paid for the order via bank transfer, he paid more than the he had to
and requested for the extra amount to be returned.

Could you please confirm if the amount was returned and if there are any
issues please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Mohammed