Subject: RE: 600881868_2 - ETD?
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: Farooq <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:48:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Thanks Team.

Will inform cst accordingly.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:05 AM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600881868_2 - ETD?

Hi Eugene - Will be delivered today before 12 pm.

Best Regards ,

*Muhammad Farooq Javed *
Operations Manager

 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC*

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1

Dubai | United Arab Emirates

t: +971 800 533259

m: +971 504330629

e: [email-masked]

*www.jeebly.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

 <https://www.facebook.com/jeeblynow/>   [image:
LinkedIn icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/jeeblynow>   [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/jeeblynow1?lang=en>   [image: Youtube
icon] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9FS4UDGhD2jNdyhA_5yFw>   [image:
Instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/jeeblynow/?hl=en>

------------------------------

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 8:47 AM
*To:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>; Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600881868_2 - ETD?

@Farooq <[email-masked]> Please check (  JB278288  )

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:58 PM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dears,

The order is loaded already with (Jeebly).

@lastmile <[email-masked]> Please advise when it will be delivered?

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 5:24 PM Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear team,

Please confirm when will be ETD for subject order. Customer have put a
priority as all the items are for her son birthday celebration.

Regards,

Lima

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/a91c2cf391cf0f4f82cad7150e8c01d2%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/a91c2cf391cf0f4f82cad7150e8c01d2%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAHqi_kSW1vFqwoLT1HG8bDYyn7Q2R442YzB-pr%2BMMckPXV4vdA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAHqi_kSW1vFqwoLT1HG8bDYyn7Q2R442YzB-pr%2BMMckPXV4vdA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.