Subject: SO # 600853454 // CRA_AR_RE12365
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:51:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mostafa,

Hope you are well

Please arrange the collection today, as the customer has been contacted
yesterday to collect the shipment but as per the driver the product was not
fitting in the car

Kindly check and update us

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE