Subject: Invitation: CC TEAM DAILY BRIEF @ Thu 11 Jun 2020 9am - 9:15am (GST) (customer care)
From: [email-masked]
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 16:20:24 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: CC TEAM DAILY BRIEF
Ekta J is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/125752095

Meeting ID: 125 752 095

When: Thu 11 Jun 2020 9am – 9:15am Gulf Standard Time
Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/125752095

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/cks-dotr-uao

Join by phone
+1 563-316-2521 (PIN: 999970121)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/cks-dotr-uao?pin=5929928328167&hs=0

Calendar: customer care
Who:
     * [email-masked] organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * customer care

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=cXE5ZW05ZTVtdm5xMzc3ajlxaDNzMGptZTAgY2N0ZWFtQG11bXp3b3JsZC5jb20&tok=MTgjZWt0YUBtdW16d29ybGQuY29tNDEyMzFiZmFlZDM3ZWJlYmNmYWY2NTUxNzYyNTczOGYxOWZjYzdjMg&ctz=Asia%2FDubai&hl=en_GB&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google Account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding