Subject: RE: NAQEL-Road::70829252 || SO#200278749 || VERY URGENT
From: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, DXB CS <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:27:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Anita,

What is the update here?

Regards,

Ronald

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:22 AM
*To:* DXB CS <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: NAQEL-Road::70829252 || SO#200278749 || VERY URGENT

Team

Any update on this, please?

Customer is so angry about the delay.,

Please speed it up.

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 3:45 PM 'DXB CS' via customer care <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Amani,

I am following up with team and it will be delivered to the C’nee asap.

Regards,

Anita D’souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

*DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please
reply to this message and follow with its deletion.*

*From:* Amani Bani Odeh [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 3:31 PM
*To:* DXB CS <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* NAQEL-Road::70829252 || SO#200278749 || VERY URGENT

Dear Anita,

This is can't wait. the customer is due soon and she can't wait any longer
please make sure to arrange the delivery asap there is no movement on the
shipment since may 18th.

Thanks,

Amani