Subject: RE: 700238979- Missing Package- UAE- Jeebly
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:24:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Could you please confirm on this?

I see that there is a CRA created for this order which says Wrong Order
delivered.

Please confirm so we can raise refund for the customer.

As per below mail from courier, they say they have delivered the package
already.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:08 AM
*To:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>;
Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 700238979- Missing Package- UAE- Jeebly

Hello Naib , We received shipment on 28th May Thursday and scheduled for
delivery on 30th May Saturday  and same was delivered to Customer . We
received only 1 Pc

Best Regards ,

*Muhammad Farooq Javed *
Operations Manager

 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC*

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1

Dubai | United Arab Emirates

t: +971 800 533259

m: +971 504330629

e: [email-masked]

*www.jeebly.com* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/jeeblynow/>   [image:
LinkedIn icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/jeeblynow>   [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/jeeblynow1?lang=en>   [image: Youtube
icon] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9FS4UDGhD2jNdyhA_5yFw>   [image:
Instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/jeeblynow/?hl=en>

------------------------------

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 12:01 PM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; Farooq <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 700238979- Missing Package- UAE- Jeebly

@Farooq Jeebly <[email-masked]> please assist.

Regards.

Naib

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 10:52, Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note that the first package on this order 700238979_1, customer
claims she haven’t received the package yet.

This package was shipped through Jeebly- JB259890, which shows status as
delivered.

It has 2 products: WaterWipes Baby Wipes (60 pk) & Philips Avent Soothers
SIL 6-18M TRX2 BPA-Free – Blue

Kindly check and confirm so we can get back to the customer.

Regards,

Lima

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/0f157c5e1bd0404145dbeb08ebf04204%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/0f157c5e1bd0404145dbeb08ebf04204%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.