Subject: RE: Order #600858137 // Sku :AEW-MBP36S // Name :Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor (MBP36S) // defective
From: "Abdul Monim" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Umang Mehrotra'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:17:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team, 

Already I replied on this.

Send back for checking!!!!.

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 8:31 AM
To: Abdul Monim - Areen E&W <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order #600858137 // Sku :AEW-MBP36S // Name :Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor (MBP36S) // defective

Hi Abdul, 

Please respond. 

Regards, 

Den mark

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 12:02 PM Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Comments :The product is not working Its been more than a week and im trying to contact you but nobody replies I already uploaded a picture And i sent a similar video of the issue from youtube  

 

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Regards,

Den mark 

Subject: Order #600858137// Sku :AEW-MBP36S//Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor (MBP36S)//Camera is not working
From: "Samran Iftikhar" <[email-masked]>
To: "Abdul Monim" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "customer care" <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, "Umang Mehrotra" <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Magdy" <[email-masked]>, "Denmark A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 12:52:11 +0400

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Comments : Camera is not working

Regards
Samran Iftakhar