Subject: Missing Items - 100150403 awb: 4711998340
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts)" <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
Cc: Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:41:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

We have a KSA customer, who complained about the missing items on his order.

100150403 BK-BUNDLEART925-145
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1151390> Cam -
Cullami Bundle w/ Net, Toys and Bedding Kit Beige

PO: POMUMZ_DXB196230

It was supposed to be a set like shown below

But they only received only the crib

Kindly check and do the needful. The wife will give birth this week and
needs it urgently.

Awaiting your response. Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE