Subject: RE: Pending with Couriers 09-06
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 23:28:51 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

++ @customer care <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:16 AM
*To:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; 'Amir Julkarnain' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'lastmile' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Pending with Couriers 08-06

Dear CC,

Please find attached data with Expected Delivery Dates for each

Best,

Eugene.