Subject: Desert Beat Trading LLC - Outdoor Schedule - June 9
From: "Nessy" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ashley Fernandes'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Arif Farooq'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jamal Al Sirhi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 13:59:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ashley,

Please confirm customer availability on or before given dates.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Mumzworld

600872326

Kidkraft Ainsley

RAK

PAID

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Mumzworld

600884782

Kidkraft Brookridge

RAK

PAID

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Mumzworld

600886388

Kidrkaft Lindale

RAK

PAID

Thank you.

Best Regards

NESSY LANDICHO

Tel: 056-219-2466 / 04-328-9154 | Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]