Subject: RE: 100151961 -iMile-KSA::605312020590
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 12:32:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Pavankumar A <[email-masked]> @Naib Khan <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:21 PM
*To:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 100151961 -iMile-KSA::605312020590

This order was dispatched from our side, @Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]> can you assist in tracking

Thanks

Zubair

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:18 AM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

Please assist and check the expected delivery time. This order is not
showing in the tracker.

Please expedite

Thanks