Subject: RE: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Cc: TRIGON SERVICE <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>, ANTHONY GODINHO <[email-masked]>, Jeremie Jizmundo <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Edbert De Leon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 11:04:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi,

Please advise if the documents has been given.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 2:40 PM
*To:* 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Ekta Jesswani' <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'TRIGON SERVICE' <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; 'ANTHONY
GODINHO' <[email-masked]>; Jeremie Jizmundo <
[email-masked]>; 'Kenneth Nwaso' <[email-masked]>;
'Edbert De Leon' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt
Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

Dear All,

Please provide the documents.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Edbert De Leon <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 12:17 PM
*To:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* TRIGON SERVICE <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Laura
Thomson <[email-masked]>; ANTHONY GODINHO <
[email-masked]>; Jeremie Jizmundo <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt
Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

Dear Team,

We have replied numerous times regarding this item in a separate email
conversation.  This product is already OOW. We have been asking for a copy
of the original invoice which Mumzworld failed to provide.

Failure to provide the required document will hold the out-of-warranty
status of this device.

Please refer to the attached email conversation which started last March
2020.

Thank you.

*Edbert de Leon | Senior Technical Engineer*

Trigon LLC *|* Trigon Service Center

Warehouse No. 11 *|* Al Qusais Industrial Area 1

Dubai*|* UAE

GPS Location: https://goo.gl/maps/H50R5

04-2563354 *| [email-masked]

*From:* PAVITHRAN NADORAN <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* 08 June 2020 11:58 AM
*To:* Edbert De Leon <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt
Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

Thanks & Regards,

Pavithran N. | Service Cordinator |  Trigon LLC | 04 2563354 Ext 100

GPS Location: https://goo.gl/maps/H50R5

*Authorized Service Provider :: *

   [image:
https://www.partsit.com/img/manufacturers/elo-touch-systems.png]   [image:
http://cdn3.afterdawn.fi/v3/news/small/viewsonic_logo.png]    [image:
https://store.intelligent.net/ites3h/images/manufacturer/Optoma.png]

*From:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 08, 2020 11:54 AM
*To:* PAVITHRAN NADORAN <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>;
ANTHONY GODINHO <[email-masked]>; Jeremie Jizmundo <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt
Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

Hi Sanjay and Pavi.

Please advise .

Laura in reading,

Thanks,

Marla

*From:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 11:48 AM
*To:* Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Jeremie Jizmundo <
[email-masked]>; Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; ANTHONY GODINHO <[email-masked]>;
PAVITHRAN NADORAN <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso
<[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt
Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

+Looping in @Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>

*From:* Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 11:41 AM
*To:* Jeremie Jizmundo <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; ANTHONY GODINHO <[email-masked]>;
PAVITHRAN NADORAN <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso
<[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt
Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

Dear Jeremie and Laura,

Please help us to get the positive response from the vendor.

Regards

Samran Iftakhar

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 9:46 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi SANJAY,

Could you please share with us your complete address and contact person to
whom we will hand over the item.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 12:16 AM SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Pavi,

Please do the needful….

Regards

Sanjay

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 30, 2020 7:34 PM
*To:* SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>; SANJAY KOKOT <
[email-masked]>; ANTHONY GODINHO <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt Day/Night
Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Warranty check

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTsz9D6omP0Q-BYoRLs1SaZcLueAdVdaQGnFphovH_h__Q%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTsz9D6omP0Q-BYoRLs1SaZcLueAdVdaQGnFphovH_h__Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.