Subject: Urgent Collection - Order No. 600841172 / CRA_AR_RE12260
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:31:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer has been calling almost every day to follow up on a return
request. She requested for a return on 8th May and the item is not
collected until today.

Please arrange an urgent collection. Please note of the address and
alternate contact number.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE