Subject: Wrong Color Received SKU VG-MP-40DCM - Order No. 600878625_1
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 15:38:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer called and informed that she received 2 quantity of the below
item in Blue color. The customer ordered for 3 quantity in White color.

600878625_1 VG-MP-40DCM
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=829560> MamyPoko
- 40pcs Disposable Changing Mats Value Pack 3

Kindly check if the items in our stocks are available in white.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE