Subject: RE: Missing parts -600840705// SKU: DBT-IF-073-M
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Omar Ismail <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 15:19:16 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

What happened here?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 3:01 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Abdul Naser <
[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Omar
Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>;
Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing parts -600840705// SKU: DBT-IF-073-M

Hi Syed / Eugene,

Could you please confirm if reshipped. Its a while now customer is
complaining.

@Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> need your assistance in this case.
The missing part is not yet received and customer is complaining since 16th
May.

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:36 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly note that the customer called again to complain about the same issue.

The customer extremely angry due to fake promises and lack of commitment.

Best regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 8:30 AM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Please arrange a call back to the customer at the soonest, the customer
received an SMS at 8:00 Am, to arrange the delivery

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 2:01 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Please contact the customer on the number given below:

971 557189240

Thanks again.

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 1:59 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Syed,

Thank you for the update.

@lastmile <[email-masked]> @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
- pls reship asap, the customer is calling again.

I appreciate your support.

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 11:11 AM Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Mac,

Missing item prepared reship. @Mohammad Abdul Naser
<[email-masked]> @Omar
Ismail <[email-masked]> please adjust inventory for this item.

Best Regards,

ᐧ

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 at 11:09, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Syed,

As discussed, please reship the missing parts today as much as possible.

@lastmile <[email-masked]> @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> -
please share the details of the courier who will be assigned.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 10:30 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Alina

As per our record, we have received on the box from OB team.

Also we were delivered the same to the customer.

POD from Wimo for your reference.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 9:42 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Eugene,

Need your assistance please advise how many boxes we have shipped

Customer received 1 box only. We should have the missing box

@Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> Need your assistance on this case
customer is following up since May.

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 9:09 AM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi team,

@Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> do we have an update? The customer is
constantly following up. We need to give an update Today

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 09:07, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thanks, Nessy,

@Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> please advise if the missing box is with
us.

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 9:02 AM Nessy <[email-masked]> wrote:

I replied on this mail.

Please check your spam folder.

Hi Ashley,

Could you help me on this.

Hi Alina and team,

IF-073M consist of 2 boxes. I can share you the invoice as we sent you
correct box quantity for sure.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Best Regards

NESSY LANDICHO

Tel: 056-219-2466 / 04-328-9154 | Email: [email-masked]

*DJ Corner <http://www.djcorner.ae/> **|* *Toy Corner*
<http://www.toycorner.ae/> *|** Kiju <http://www.kiju.me/>*

<http://www.desertbeat.com/>
<http://www.desertbeat.com/>

*From:* Alina D'Souza [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2020 8:54 AM
*To:* Mohit Caleb; Nessy
*Cc:* customer care; Returns.fc; lastmile; Ekta Jesswani; Anas nazzal;
Umang Mehrotra; Denmark A; Veronique Bachmann; Shady Elgendy; Mohamed Magdy
*Subject:* Re: Missing parts -600840705// SKU: DBT-IF-073-M

Hi Team,

Please advise if we have the missing piece, if not we will arrange a
replacement

Kindly confirm asap

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 8:46 AM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Mohit

Kindly confirm as the customer called again to follow up.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 5:28 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Nessy,

As per the customer, there are some missing parts on this item.

POMUMZ_DXB189506

Please see below:

With regard to my order 600840705, please note that we had order from ifam
the “Marshmallow plus baby room-mint” as per the 1st attached photo and
product desrciption on mumzworld website-rectangular room with two sides
200cm the other two sides 140cm and height 65cm, it seems that there are at
least 10 rail-pieces.

However,we received one box with only 4 rail-pieces as per the rest
attached photos.

Please could you please follow our request and inform us about the missing
parts asap.

Many thanks in advance,

Kindly check and do the needful. The wife is about to give birth anytime
soon, and needs it urgently.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAB_HPgETMVMpdkeSxQXxJt-PajNm6tNEm2xojTWEGmVEVHdK6w%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAB_HPgETMVMpdkeSxQXxJt-PajNm6tNEm2xojTWEGmVEVHdK6w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>