Subject: BUNDLE CRAs
From: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
To: Reimil Alejandro <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, Suleiman Serhan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 14:47:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Need your assistance as we have issues creating a CRA for bundle pack
orders.

Basically if the customer has ordered a Stroller and if there is an issue
with just the color pack / the frame / car seat.

   - The customer requests for return and fills a form for that particular
   item in the bundle.
   - We cannot create a CRA for the only part which is damaged
   - This ends up creating a CRA for the entire Item
   - We cannot amend the CRA and once its refunded the value of the CRA is
   the entire stroller Value.

We have 2 cases as below

*Order# 600524950, Customer ordered *
SKU - YOYO+-6+-BNDL-MD-BZ10101-02-A-MD-BZ10104-13
BABYZEN YOYO+ Frame (Black) + Color Pack 6+ (Black)
Customer advised that the Frame Black which Sku :MD-BZ10101-02-A is damaged
and is travelling needs a replacement.
We are unable to create a CRA for only the Frame black ,we need a
replacement only for this SKU and not the entire Bundle.

*Order# 600871502, Customer ordered   *
SKU - BNDL-MZ-YOYO2-0+-MD-BZ10109-02-MD-BZ10107-05
BABYZEN YOYO2 0+ Stroller Bundle (Frame + Newborn Pack)
Customer advised that the color pack is damaged and needed a replacement to
this,  we need a replacement only for this SKU and not the entire Bundle.

Please advise if the changes can be made for bundle skus instead of
collecting the entire stroller.

Kindly advise as we need to arrange collection asap and replace it for
these customers.

Regards,
Alina