Subject: RE: Item availability
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Leen Abu Khamseh <[email-masked]>, Business Development Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 12:46:51 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Leen,

We have a shipment for BabyBjorn including this item in transit to the UAE
already; current ETA is 8 July

In case your customer inquiry is from KSA kindly know we have a direct
shipment to KSA in transit as well including this item, current ETA for KSA
shipment is 21 June.

Kind regards,

*From:* Leen Abu Khamseh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 12:33 PM
*To:* Business Development Team <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Item availability

Good morning team ,

Can I be notified once this item is in stock please ? A customer is
requesting so .

Thank you for your time .