Subject: Re: SO# 600873936 - SKU: FGI-DK-F650-BLACK
From: Rajesh <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Jayson Reyes <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mujahid Kidwai <[email-masked]>, HKP <[email-masked]>, Vahid First Group <[email-masked]>, Furqan First Group <[email-masked]>, Yaman Firstgroup <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 12:32:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Radwa,

Hope you are doing well

We don't provide the installation service to the customers. All the
instructions are mentioned in the leaflet which is in the packaging or the
customer can take online help to install the item.

However, as a goodwill gesture, If the customer can bring it to our
warehouse, we can get it installed for them.

**Stay Safe & Have A Great Day Ahead* *

Best Regards,

*Rajeshkumar R*

*E-commerce & Sales Co-ordinator*

Dubai Office:

Tel: +971 (4) 4421888   Extn: 509

Fax: +971 (4) 4421999

Mob: +971 (0)582190882

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

PO Box 29244, Dubai, UAE

www.firstgroupinternational.com

*Please print this email only if necessary. Go Green!*

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:17 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Rajesh,
>
> Please check the item SKU above and advise if we can arrange installation
> as she was unable to do it herself.
> If so, please advise the charges,
>
> *Radwa Ali*
> Customer Care Representative
> p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
> www.mumzworld.com
> a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
> 500245, Dubai, UAE
>