Subject: RE: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
To: PAVITHRAN NADORAN <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>, ANTHONY GODINHO <[email-masked]>, Jeremie Jizmundo <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 11:54:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Sanjay and Pavi.

Please advise .

Laura in reading,

Thanks,

Marla

*From:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 11:48 AM
*To:* Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Jeremie Jizmundo <
[email-masked]>; Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; ANTHONY GODINHO <[email-masked]>;
PAVITHRAN NADORAN <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso
<[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt
Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

+Looping in @Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>

*From:* Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 11:41 AM
*To:* Jeremie Jizmundo <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; ANTHONY GODINHO <[email-masked]>;
PAVITHRAN NADORAN <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso
<[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt
Day/Night Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

Dear Jeremie and Laura,

Please help us to get the positive response from the vendor.

Regards

Samran Iftakhar

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 9:46 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi SANJAY,

Could you please share with us your complete address and contact person to
whom we will hand over the item.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 12:16 AM SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Pavi,

Please do the needful….

Regards

Sanjay

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 30, 2020 7:34 PM
*To:* SANJAY KOKOT <[email-masked]>; SANJAY KOKOT <
[email-masked]>; ANTHONY GODINHO <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* SO# 600454278 // TGN-DCS5020L // D-Link - Pan & Tilt Day/Night
Network Camera (DCS5020L) // Warranty check

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Warranty check

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTsz9D6omP0Q-BYoRLs1SaZcLueAdVdaQGnFphovH_h__Q%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTsz9D6omP0Q-BYoRLs1SaZcLueAdVdaQGnFphovH_h__Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.