Subject: Missing Item SKU LTE-7008351 - Order No. 600870334_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 10:29:35 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer with the above-mentioned order informed that she did not
receive the below item.

600870334_2 LTE-7008351
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1170323> Zippy
- Pre Walker Shoes - White_18/19 1
Please check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE