Subject: RE: Order #600785948 // MTC-MSTC-15-107 // Megastar - Twin Study Table For Kids With 2 Chairs // Missing
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: "Simba ." <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 14:06:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Simba,

Is there any update?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Saturday, May 30, 2020 5:03 PM
*To:* Simba . <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order #600785948 // MTC-MSTC-15-107 // Megastar - Twin Study
Table For Kids With 2 Chairs // Missing

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

This item was missing the trampoline 14 ft ordered

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark