Subject: RE: Excessive Delay - 600856322 ; awb: 605142060424
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Sathish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:51:25 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Check and resolve

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 1:49 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Sathish Kumar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Excessive Delay - 600856322 ; awb: 605142060424

Hi Mostafa and Eugene,

The above-mentioned order number was shipped on 14th May.

The customer is furious and threats to raise a formal complaint if his
order is not delivered urgently.

Kindly do the needful,

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 at 19:01, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sathish,

The customer called very furious about the behavior he received from your
driver and he received several false promises that it will be delivered.

Please ensure the delivery tomorrow without fail. Help us resolve the issue
once and for all.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> @Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]> - need your support as well.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE