Subject: Missing Items - 600777540// awb: 290083947235
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mariya Christy <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:41:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mariya,

As per the customer, the below are missing items and she only received 3
boxes out of 4 boxes.

  600777540 TT-24600-C
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=490179> PJ
Masks - Dress Up Set Catboy - Blue

600777540 TT-21301
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=693194> PJMASKS
- Coloring and Activity Backpack

600777540 BBL-30100929
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1108697> Water
Wipes - Sensitive Facial Wipes 25's
600777540 SMG-Z028012170-4-5
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=455062> Zoggs
- Deep Sea Bobin Swim Jacket - Blue, 4-5Y

600777540 BNDL-TC-B-Y10872-2
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=622074> Mickey
Mouse 3-in-1 Potty Training + Soft Potty Ring

Kindly check and advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE