Subject: RE: Order #600817289 // DBT-13018 // KidKraft - Deluxe Vanity Table & Chair // Damaged
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Wasim Abbas <[email-masked]>, Arif Farooq <[email-masked]>, Dolly Phulwani <[email-masked]>, Nessy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:26:17 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark & Samran,

Could you please share the image with Nessy in order to sort this out
quickly?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Nessy [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 5:51 PM
*To:* 'Samran Iftikhar' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Wasim
Abbas' <[email-masked]>; 'Arif Farooq' <[email-masked]>;
'Dolly Phulwani' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <
[email-masked]>; 'Returns.fc' <[email-masked]>; 'Alina
D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Kenneth Nwaso' <[email-masked]>;
'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600817289 // DBT-13018 // KidKraft - Deluxe Vanity
Table & Chair // Damaged

I replied on this mail. Please check the attached mail.

Thanks!

Best Regards

NESSY LANDICHO

Tel: 056-219-2466 / 04-328-9154 | Email: [email-masked]

*DJ Corner <http://www.djcorner.ae/> **|* *Toy Corner*
<http://www.toycorner.ae/> *|** Kiju <http://www.kiju.me/>*

<http://www.desertbeat.com/>
<http://www.desertbeat.com/>

*From:* Samran Iftikhar [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]

*Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 5:40 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; Wasim Abbas; Arif Farooq; Nessy; Dolly Phulwani
*Cc:* Denmark A; customer care; Returns.fc; Alina D'Souza; Kenneth Nwaso;
Umang Mehrotra
*Subject:* Re: Order #600817289 // DBT-13018 // KidKraft - Deluxe Vanity
Table & Chair // Damaged

Dear Vendor,

Please Respond.

Regards

Samran Iftakhar

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:38 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Remarks:Received my kid Kraft dressed today - as I am unpacking I noticed
there is a crack on my mirror.
Can you arrange for an exchange of the item?

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTsB%2B3x-ETxtbNzGMnVXm2HqA4FVqyriQ9Dr3qyBWavROg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTsB%2B3x-ETxtbNzGMnVXm2HqA4FVqyriQ9Dr3qyBWavROg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.