Subject: RE: Al Ehsa / Hessa
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Leena <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Marketing <[email-masked]>
Cc: Faten Assiri <[email-masked]>, Rasha Abu shaama <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:04:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>

Please share extract of the cities at check out

Best,

Eugene.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leena <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 6:50 AM
To: customer care <[email-masked]>; Marketing <[email-masked]
>
Cc: Faten Assiri <[email-masked]>; Rasha Abu shaama <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Sara Ahmed <
[email-masked]>
Subject: Al Ehsa / Hessa

A customer asked if we deliver to a city in saudi called Ehsa or Al Hessa
The response was NO Can @social media team correct this

WE DO DELIVER

@eugene please chk cities at check out

Leena