Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 45% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 05:10:52 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d3c666e7608f7dfeeadebc62eb830ae73d5fc6b7 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MAY 04 &#45; MAY 10

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=4ce20658-72d5-4b6c-9523-680302502122 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d3c666e7608f7dfeeadebc62eb830ae73d5fc6b7 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Apr 19 26 May 03 10

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d3c666e7608f7dfeeadebc62eb830ae73d5fc6b7 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 19 26 May 03 10

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d3c666e7608f7dfeeadebc62eb830ae73d5fc6b7 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 19 26 May 03 10

Final Days: Upgrade by May 26 and get 45% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdtS2RhQUgnLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdNYXkyMDIwRGVsaXZlcnknLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDUtMThUMTk6MTA6NTInLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA1LTI3VDExOjEwOjUyJywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICczNjJkMTZjYTEyZGFhYjFjOTU2MmU5YmRjY2ZjNWZiZGY1MGNjMTNlJ30= 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdtS2RhQUgnLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdNYXkyMDIwRGVsaXZlcnknLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDUtMThUMTk6MTA6NTInLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA1LTI3VDExOjEwOjUyJywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICczNjJkMTZjYTEyZGFhYjFjOTU2MmU5YmRjY2ZjNWZiZGY1MGNjMTNlJ30= 

45% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16aebe3fe0237b209dbd2d64d793f473e986f233bee6693c4735daab430cb0c01594ed025a4e31bc78ab30eb25e37f62cd44322731b66310fde2a74ac0f9d5d3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16aebe3fe0237b209dbd2d64d793f473e986f233bee6693c4735daab430cb0c01594ed025a4e31bc78ab30eb25e37f62cd44322731b66310fde2a74ac0f9d5d3 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16aebe3fe0237b209dbd2d64d793f473e986f233bee6693c4735daab430cb0c01594ed025a4e31bc78ab30eb25e37f62cd44322731b66310fde2a74ac0f9d5d3 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16aebe3fe0237b209dbd2d64d793f473e986f233bee6693c4735daab430cb0c01594ed025a4e31bc78ab30eb25e37f62cd44322731b66310fde2a74ac0f9d5d3 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e53a408903e1dab448533d1e3835aba53def8c13d6fd6956b82970c1b994ba6bb8f122c41ce27c4ef631365148b8120373 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e59be3b6b88370e2098c1f719f8e3486f1d9db91be0bf7227c0efa6afdd80b577b99da4bce728e82b79ef36ce7998e09262238e2a502cc21bf 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=16aebe3fe0237b20aa7ee53ff3f9c3ec3a6772deb56b66953c05362fb69966a76ff0248b051b21b59b71f3efaee37e0e9f3972eb360346c0b2617167b2c105de 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e5724c1601da1341add1655c77e3606be6f66839478d89e8d770cffbf27cc20df543dd9cbe3ed8c2f217727fe8c7cc75d11136c2247335b3f6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e5e248ab42d64c7a2ce7d9e7bd8f8c6faa516c2dc7b4407d97478d18a35aa7509834cbc779cdaf2066ad00e7c6c75a59f8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e58f2b476a8a3fb088b7ed2fde1dba39423fe794bdf99374c7b16a6c85851de5d9f247574af20c5db2ad96b486b8f5cf7f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e518a4c5f2ced31a0828452440003d7486da4e8065c0ee7a8d3c427ff5dd8ba678a4302623cf368fe5ce429cfc880ff91b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e5faf730b21b7faeee042e2bacb90f503881afb7e04df4e1ef52c6f4098907e427d9a86c7551b01c1bbf8deff1c99a0795 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e5724c1601da1341add1655c77e3606be6f66839478d89e8d770cffbf27cc20df543dd9cbe3ed8c2f217727fe8c7cc75d11136c2247335b3f6 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e5573bfe4770999dce1360a46bc122208391aade20c57298c7b4f5778497da82d3543a2f8f1bb537d612d964a93bee3c8d2cb76b184a9b2900 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ff0adff396501e9fefd7d2f5ef0362ec43bc9d8b3280aafccc77656c0aefb89a48d69b12e2405b8e44b6078c272c34f14001f44a09d070f90e9349baeb6666bdbfb6edf4343ee5454accef492ab3e0e0 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e57a7d8aef297c693d4a53a51f8ee2025ba76753dced08010804067dede6ab7e9d0f5275c066b22e1c83daa171a4f799f053e995300fef81be 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=27735c9ff662f8e57a7d8aef297c693d4a53a51f8ee2025ba76753dced08010804067dede6ab7e9d0f5275c066b22e1c83daa171a4f799f053e995300fef81be 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc8da96a4265a1b92ffab6c0793606cfc3e71361652c7645a959a0ca8a40214ccfb74c43f38d24a6081b99a0515016047f075f1f8b42e49d1e1 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc80266a87bf0fb15367d97777bf7cca4d4b26ef1b507facd166474037d7e03ae7dc82e0a99b70e15bc808f62eafd3c541a 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Apr 19 26 May 03 10

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc8da96a4265a1b92ffab6c0793606cfc3e71361652c7645a959a0ca8a40214ccfb74c43f38d24a6081b99a0515016047f075f1f8b42e49d1e1 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc80266a87bf0fb15367d97777bf7cca4d4b26ef1b507facd166474037d7e03ae7dc82e0a99b70e15bc808f62eafd3c541a 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc88318a30bc9df164df35d5b6725f068e1b1b960b999248599d222c7ec9006c43165deca7bd8f0431efa75b220095daa5ed6c3b504222453c7 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Apr 19 26 May 03 10

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc8da96a4265a1b92ffab6c0793606cfc3e71361652c7645a959a0ca8a40214ccfb74c43f38d24a6081b99a0515016047f075f1f8b42e49d1e1 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc80266a87bf0fb15367d97777bf7cca4d4b26ef1b507facd166474037d7e03ae7dc82e0a99b70e15bc808f62eafd3c541a 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 19 26 May 03 10

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc8da96a4265a1b92ffab6c0793606cfc3e71361652c7645a959a0ca8a40214ccfb74c43f38d24a6081b99a0515016047f075f1f8b42e49d1e1 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4b31e90ae805fc80266a87bf0fb15367d97777bf7cca4d4b26ef1b507facd166474037d7e03ae7dc82e0a99b70e15bc808f62eafd3c541a 
Get your free account