Subject: Last Chance: 40% Off a Grammarly Premium Upgrade
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 10:52:27 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

7-freemium-upsellEliminate advanced writing mistakes and unlock more awesome features.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f7e5bfc6ce337e7a23d3b811db61fdc55c64e03f367cb76f79faddd7cd84feb36defd8f6286cbd87a2ac33d211560c6de152d0fe96741d8b0a 

 
Just 24 Hours Left to Get 40% Off Grammarly Premium!
 
Your limited-time offer to upgrade to Grammarly Premium is almost up. Grab this deal now to discover your full writing potential and never stress about grammar mistakes again. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f7e5bfc6ce337e7a23d3b811db61fdc55c64e03f367cb76f79faddd7cd84feb36defd8f6286cbd87a2ac33d211560c6de152d0fe96741d8b0a 
Get 40% Off Grammarly Premium 

 
Sarah@SmileandConquer

 &ldquo;I just recently upgraded to the premium version of 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f7624fe7cb2604697028cce196a428c26e094d70bdf200db395d8c8ae4301d68f6f92629877bd72351d8a4ceaba3c3684c 
@Grammarly  and I really love it, makes proofreading so much faster.&rdquo;

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f7b6668315addd745308dba108d0892e9ab6232b091163d67e31af0b29463268415c65e61ef90b837b7c494d1d9cbd6837 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f7fe92504f4242c9f6ba48734beff7b0a0973f70e4dce39cb9b061a7aa44532b8479108baf2ffbfe71c444e199d61958c8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f71b5189e5ed6a39d894b29db23d6292783722c5e12f1b6787ef920548c90ec1a974fda96f5e13278e157ff266f1aec754 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f725ce1defbe3094b5f1a6b3f9f0c4935ef79cfb8c6bb4f8f069fb1ed91af70592fdf04041bb64f7205c204d9a283045e5 

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d243a87691513677aa3ffe09da66fc24333c8141e5a6a5164ac470783b0734d1c9d713fbff003834e879f7f1ebfcf285f1015e566ce1a8504986da34a0e19d59851148758d7a51919d87534b4bea1ffc3d5f2a63ec8e97e4 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f7a808945ec8873ca58f02f45eb251e630b36ec228b28c27bc6ec7f64760cb1c615cc1b725297a26521f81ac7d5aeef8d6be4b07e8cb0d4f29 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92c56ea707c818f7a808945ec8873ca58f02f45eb251e630b36ec228b28c27bc6ec7f64760cb1c615cc1b725297a26521f81ac7d5aeef8d6be4b07e8cb0d4f29 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104