Subject: Write like a pro. Here's 40% off Grammarly Premium!
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 10:51:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Premium August 2019 Promo 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b9284bc4b5ab22b61606fc0300f795b5ba38f4a032524484606a143ac1463b255f386c890638d070f01ae5ef3411b14aff94eafb209b8daeb2 
Get 40% off Premium &rarr; 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b9284bc4b5ab22b61606fc0300f795b5ba38f4a032524484606a143ac1463b255f386c890638d070f01ae5ef3411b14aff94eafb209b8daeb2 

Hey, mohammed obiedo! You&rsquo;ve been using Grammarly for a few weeks now, and it looks like you&rsquo;re ready to level up!

Grammarly Premium empowers you to put your best foot forward through exclusive access to features like vocabulary enhancement and suggestions for improving style and tone.

Upgrade in the next 48 hours to receive 40% OFF and start writing compelling, effective content with greater confidence.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b9284bc4b5ab22b61606fc0300f795b5ba38f4a032524484606a143ac1463b255f386c890638d070f01ae5ef3411b14aff94eafb209b8daeb2 
Get 40% Off Premium 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b9284bc4b5ab22b61606fc0300f795b5ba38f4a032524484606a143ac1463b255f386c890638d070f01ae5ef3411b14aff94eafb209b8daeb2 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b951dc120764201952dc5b4bca515404729dee7e6e0f8c37e50c16dbe859873d92075228dcec244875644d6a1186338d9b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b94855663d01a864e12c9bb494c490fd2965c4f5381cc9b16af656936afd5b82a441b5679ba3f18968b3eb8b9ae235700e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b9179a96d28aec8b05ce1ade31e8d3c22e665a8e9d35fbca0630543cd77d4f726ad3a6a9d9d9afb103c7ea6662c283b825 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b9d1b81cd4b8024f72c701a1dab46ac113d8dd6de625c3379e1e42a387f8774e20f7502295380fa5e5b2e338828f83161c 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d243a87691513677077b9e4f3e0f463096e68e7d61afc6767ca167c5ca37149c927fe97b3ea30451e1c3041faf615a5e8068b9fe2095a2844f52a10d79e204519ae01308cdddea5b20623ae0bf511f4ce0ed95cce5981e70 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b95ce4e036fcf76de2b2e4fc8bec63db0c8a8f800dd3b9ca7addc3adffac4756f4429d307c7bb1418e9dc94b2aeafa682a47b6474808eeb95a 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d64d7f0541ff08b95ce4e036fcf76de2b2e4fc8bec63db0c8a8f800dd3b9ca7addc3adffac4756f4429d307c7bb1418e9dc94b2aeafa682a47b6474808eeb95a 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104