Subject: What Exactly Is Grammarly Premium?
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 10:47:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

What Exactly is Grammarly Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a5196db370a52cdcafc1a5fed59bf4b344400acdfd7def5e3bd61bb2a380820aa01763ddc3fc79190502dd40c192745fe1ebc2c05a213e98f33 
See Pricing &rarr; 

 
Pro Features for Brilliant Writing
 
With a Grammarly Premium upgrade, you will have access to new checks and features. We've highlighted some of the most popular ones below.
 
&#32;Writing Style Settings*
 Customizable settings for business, academic,
 casual, and creative writing.
 
&#32;Word Choice Suggestions
 Vocabulary enhancements help you find the perfect word every time.
 
&#32;Sentence Structure
 Go deeper than grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.
 
&#32;Confidence Boosters
 Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound clear and confident.
 
&#32;Plagiarism Checker*
 Make sure your voice is original and identify
 passages that need citations.
 
 &#32;* Desktop Only

 
  
Premium Spotlights
Feature Explanations from our Blog

    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a514919c653dc2c594217e449a0893212181987a9ef8aa45107ac30d9fdc82970ca7543c53a2a6b710ca806dd3882816be2 
Why Consistency Is Key to Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a514919c653dc2c594217e449a0893212181987a9ef8aa45107ac30d9fdc82970ca7543c53a2a6b710ca806dd3882816be2 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a51db73da99afb0a29b11de3c66fc7b14fa0890ed2361bc270f422b15d9703ce711d97263a6c831ab9c10ddbc912f0d2c22 
When (and How) to Fix Sentence Fragments
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a51db73da99afb0a29b11de3c66fc7b14fa0890ed2361bc270f422b15d9703ce711d97263a6c831ab9c10ddbc912f0d2c22 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a51cc60ee20959ba8a4bede61e8c6dc6d66a4adc0561ffb5a4417e4dc4d2579b22112ae3ff30066d6db7a614b8488b55cfd 
Why We're Great on LinkedIn
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a51cc60ee20959ba8a4bede61e8c6dc6d66a4adc0561ffb5a4417e4dc4d2579b22112ae3ff30066d6db7a614b8488b55cfd 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a5168e5b7fe7350f19bbfeef1b711ea1032f7efe08715143c51188a74fd6c67da7484202cd64b823a2c4a33ea8660d9965c 
Why Hedging Language Undermines Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a5168e5b7fe7350f19bbfeef1b711ea1032f7efe08715143c51188a74fd6c67da7484202cd64b823a2c4a33ea8660d9965c 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a512521c62efd443af2dc5744d7a86540433ada6dfdec192a7f2e3014bb4335f4bd96253f7799ff538562d6cbbc6b79ae3c 
How to Learn New Words While Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a512521c62efd443af2dc5744d7a86540433ada6dfdec192a7f2e3014bb4335f4bd96253f7799ff538562d6cbbc6b79ae3c 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a5138ec66ad6f2ebc691f12aee39437f56dfd4e41c9e973259b707af91818085d0ad450b0e195df8e43cf913071ff1818bc 
Splitting Paragraphs for Easier Reading
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a5138ec66ad6f2ebc691f12aee39437f56dfd4e41c9e973259b707af91818085d0ad450b0e195df8e43cf913071ff1818bc 
>

  
Ready to Upgrade?
3 Plan Types to Choose From

 
You can grab a monthly plan for $29.95 USD, a quarterly plan for $59.95 USD, or an annual plan for $139.95 USD.

If you break it all down, the annual plan is definitely the best value, working out to just $11.66 per month. Compared to a monthly plan, the annual plan saves you 61% over the course of a year.

Upgrade today and see what you can do with the power of polished, professional communication.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a5196db370a52cdcafc1a5fed59bf4b344400acdfd7def5e3bd61bb2a380820aa01763ddc3fc79190502dd40c192745fe1ebc2c05a213e98f33 
Choose Your Plan 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a5144804c180b2f78bef776c677c3fdd6ddb8a735b8e063dc7d4dbb76fd812ed6f560e3b836c36e73a25dea1512a8a492f9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a51df2f35f62696268a14ec88780b1b89fe41ec150132237c5b06fe6f9aff2fa02b279cf017f7708f17693b14e5bf94298d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a514bfd644a422a58288c5ccf868482216572724f87049548dc5578364ddb3654a28bd21bca833f2b615db3cc4d2a89256a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a51b534469de836dfeb27c9129cc5de521b4c51cd8f20d6a0f1d852bb754c2cbe91cfc3ef06e42cae2240f7034cba303988 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d243a87691513677b069c94bb75fef85019310ce671c28c191c2ffb6b10ec8356e87dfe393b6740b84ba7e0c9231d09d3a90257a6c0f5328a34508db1e137c60408dd1e04f169c3999acb11d26541570019a65acdedb432b 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a51d1f225f5cb835cc169e444715d295e8fe7df2d394cee59399b24016a03c0f03480c3bf47fe9a1c76226716a5c3aadd243390e9f5f087d92d 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab717e9d0c023a51d1f225f5cb835cc169e444715d295e8fe7df2d394cee59399b24016a03c0f03480c3bf47fe9a1c76226716a5c3aadd243390e9f5f087d92d 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this explanation of Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive premium-related emails and offers via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104